Skip to content


Kardia proposes that as our climate crisis grows we will need to alter our existence to a hybrid of the virtual and physical. Our bodies will be augmented and placed in environments that nourish the body and brain enough that we can exist in a shared virtual space, called the Second Life. The Second Life is where we will spend 90% of our time, it is where we work play and interact with other humans. The other 10% of the time will be spent in the physical realm, living our First Life. This split will allow for the Earth to rectify environmental problems, and the limited time we get to spend in our First Life will make our physical existence and the Earth incredibly precious.

Individual student videos of Kardia group